– Accredited Mediator, registered in the lists of Greek Ministry of Justice.
– Private Debt Management Coordinator, registered in the Registry of Greek Special Secretariat for Private Debt Management (Ministry of Finance).
– Insolvency Administrator, registered in the lists of the Greek Ministry of Justice.
– Legal advisor on data protection matters and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679) and Data Protection Officer to several legal entities.
– Served as Legal Advisor to the General Secretariat of Gender Equality of Greece (October 2018 – July 2019).
– Obtained Law Degree from the Law School of the Democritus University of Thrace.
– Participated as a member of the University’s representative team in the European-University annual competition of International Law, conducted in the Hague, Holland (Telders Moot Court Competition), winning 3rd place. He was an active member of the Laboratory of Forensic Science of the Law School.
– Obtained LL.M in International Law from the Law School of the Democritus University of Thrace (2012-2014).
– Attended intensive-training legal seminar related to Defence in future EPPO Proceedings – PIF 2017/1371 Directive, organised by the Academy of European Law (ERA) (2019).
– Attended the intensive-training program for lawyers on the legal protection of Refugee and Migrant Children “HELP”, organised by the Council of Europe (2018-2019).
– Attended training program for lawyers on non-discrimination with a focus on Roma and gender equality under the framework of the Council of Europe and European Commission’s Joint Programme on Access to Justice for Roma women – JUSTROM2 (2019)
– Attended intesive-legal training seminars on criminal law and criminal procedure, organised by Athens Bar Association (2018-2019).
– Attended intensive-training legal seminars concerning crossborder mediation, organised by the Academy of European Law (ERA) (2018).
– Attended intesive-training legal seminars concering the GDPR, organised by Athens Bar Association and Hellenic Data Protection Authority (2018).
– Participated in intensive-training seminars in Forensic Psychology (2017).
– Attended intensive-training legal seminars in Public and Private International Law at the Academy of International Law in the Hague, Holland (2010).
– Member of Athens Bar Association, Member of the Association of Criminal Law Practitioners, Member of the Center for the Study of Crime, Member of Trademark Companies Association (Greece-Cyprus), Member of Data Protection Network Greece.
– Languages: Greek, English, French.
Publications – Legal Essays:
– The criminal suppression of illegal immigration.
– The impact of Pinochet Case and Distomo Case, on State Immunity.
– Invoking international responsibility of States for breach of rules of jus cogens and obligations erga onmnes.
– The legitimacy of the Greek Memorandum (concerning the financial crisis) according to the ECHR as it was ruled by the Plenary Session of the Council of the State (Decision No. 668/2012).
– The effects of the 14th and 15th Protocol to the ECHR.
– The defendant rights in cases of launder ill-gotten gains according to the ECHR.
– The recent changes in Greek Criminal Legislation concerning illegal gambling and the recent changes in case law.
– Lawyer – Accredited Mediator, Lecturer of Private Law and ADR at the University of Nicosia (Cyprus).
– Obtained a Law Degree (LLB) and a postgraduate diploma (LLM) in civil, civil procedural and labour law from from the Law School of the Aristotle University of Thessalonike, Greece (Grade: Εxcellent).
– Obtained her Doctorate Degree in Civil Procedural Law from the Law School of the Aristotle University of Thessalonike, Greece (Grade: Εxcellent with distinction).
– Received the Greek State Foundation Scholarship for the aforementioned LLM and Ph.D. (IKY Scholarship).
– Obtained a second LLM in International Law (2016) (Grade: Εxcellent) from the Law Department of the University of Thrace (Greece). Thus, she has been trained in various law and ADR trainings in Italy (2011), Germany (2009, 2015), United Kingdom (2012), Switzerland (2014) and the USA (2014, 2015).
– Certified Mediator in Civil, Commercial, Family Disputes and ODR,(ADRg (UK) -ADR Center), Trained arbitrator (Dusseldorf Arbitration School) and involved with the arbitration praxis in Greece and Cyprus. Also, a trainer of mediation and arbitration and a member (as a mediator and arbitrator) of ADR organizations such as CIArb, ADR-ODR International, YAF, WMO etc.
– Has delivered several lectures and seminars in Greece, Cyprus and Switzerland and since 2014, she is a Lecturer of Private Law and ADR at the University of Nicosia (Cyprus).
– Member of the Bar Association of Thessalonike (Greece) and member of the Cyprus Bar Association (Cyprus).
– Languages: Greek, English, German.